Industrial dish washing machine UPster H
- Eco-filter system for optimum washing results
- Hygienic safety with digital temperature displays
- Lowest operating costs - only 3l water consumption per basket
- Maximum user friendliness with readily understandable symbols
- 3 programme running times (90/120/240 seconds)
- Automatic hood start - only intended pressing enables programme start
The UPster H 500 is a pass through restaurant dishwasher that not only pampers the wash ware, but also its operators! Vapours upon opening are a thing of the past. Clearly arranged and readily understandable symbols ease operation. Anyone who touches this restaurant dishwasher feels what he has in his hand: Machine and hood are double walled - at no extra cost.
Large wash ware such as large plates, platters or trays are no problem for the UPster H 500 pass through dishwasher. They easily fit in without much fuss, no tilting and juggling – and are perfectly clean.
|Total height with hood open||2050 mm|
|Width||635 (687) mm|
|Depth||750 (850) mm|
|Entry height||440 mm|
|Rack dimensions||500 x 500 (540 x 500) mm|
|Programme cycle||90/150/240 s *|
|Theoretical rack capacity||40/24/15 baskets/h|
|Water consumption||3 l/basket|
|Tank content||22 l|
|Total connected load||8.9 kW|
|Feed water temperature||max. 60°C|
Product ranges and designs vary – due to legal regulations – from country to country. Please ask your local contractor. He will be glad to help you find a machine ideally suited to your needs.
Version: 03.2018. We reserve the right to make changes as part of product improvements